OSOYOO NodeMCU MQTT IOT Starter Kit Based on ESP8266 Support WiFi and Arduino IDE
- Product Code: DKRK100700NodeMCU
- Brand: OSOYOO
- to make sure this fits.
- In order to help beginners to learn the fascinating IOT technology, we designed this starter kit to help students learn the basic idea and programming skill on Internet of Things
- The core device in this kit is NodeMCU micro controller which is based on ESP8266, an enconimcal and powerful chip which support wifi and Arduino IDE. If you have some experience on coding Arduino, you can start NodeMCU programming in no time
- In order to connect Things to Internet, we uses a very popular and simple IOT protocol - MQTT which has many free open- source coding resources and mobile APP to help beginners to get started in an easy and economical way
- This ESP8266 Nodemcu dev kit not only helps student make many fancy projects in science fair, hackathon and homeworks, but also prepare the necessary knowledge base for their future career path in an interesting way
- In this starter kit, every device and sensor has example tutorial which can save you a lot of researching and learning time:http://osoyoo.com/2017/05/07/osoyoo-nodemcu-iot-programming-learning-starter-kit/
- Boxed-product Weight: 640 g
- Delivery Destinations: Visit the Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
Find out more about our
- Item model number: DKRK100700NodeMCU
- ASIN: B01N1XBXTZ
If you want to learn how to build something cool and Internet-connected, all you need is this starter kit which will get you going with lots of parts that go very well with our service and are the most common sensors and actuators you may want. Sense light, motion, humidity, temperature, and more, then send it through MQTT broker and light up remote LEDs, make noise, and move a motor when a trigger is detected.
This pack is designed for people who want to use the new low-cost Arduino compatiable NodeMCU (an ESP8266 WiFi microcontroller). An Arduino or other microcontroller is not required.
We pick up 13 kinds of modules to go with our Osoyoo NodeMCU. All of them could be DIY into a small IoT applications, as you have learned our 15 detail lessons about these modules.It contains step by step instructions of how to achieve the goal function. Fullx example code is provided and explained and even includes some useful software tools also be provided.
online tutorial with video: http://osoyoo.com/2017/05/07/osoyoo-nodemcu-iot-programming-learning-starter-kit/
1 x NodeMCU ESP8266 development board with micro USB cable
1 x Alphanumeric I2C LiquidCrystal Display(16x2 LCD)
3 x Photoresistor(light sensor)
3 x Potentiometer(10kilohm adjustable resistor)
1 x DHT11 Temperature/Humidity sensor
1 x stepper motor+bridge
1 x servo motor SG90
1 x 4-digit 7 segment LED display
1 X Infrared Remote Controller and Receiver(VS1838B)
1 x Tilt sensor
1 x Buzzer
1 x Solderless Prototype Breadboard
5 x push buttons
5 x colorful buttons cap
1 x battery box (for 4pcs AAA battery)
LED (6 x Bright White, 6 x Red, 6 x Yellow, 6 x Green)
Resistors (20 x 200ohm, 20 x 1Kohm, 20 x 10Kohm, 5 x 1Mohm)
Jumper wires(40pcs male to male 15cm, 2x8pin female to female 20cm)